Tuesday, April 30, 2013

spring casual

shirt: Madewell || pants: Joe's Jeans || shoes: Stuart Weitzman || necklace: BaubleBar

Bauble of the day: BaubleBar's Tropical Gem Bib. This necklace is my current spring obsession. The combination of tropical and shiny gems are so good. I can't get over it. 

Also, this spring, I'm rocking a new, more relaxed hairstyle. I know it's not obvious at all, but I did get a haircut a few weeks ago. Since my hair got trimmed and my layers are finally all cleaned up, I decided to ditch the tighter curls and went for waves instead. The loose waves take less time, but they are also more fussy (aka: always in the way) throughout the day. My hair really has a mind of its own. I can't control it. Trying to find the right technique and the best products to tame the beast have definitely been an adjustment. Some days my hair looks amazing.. Other days, not so much. Then again, with the 90 degree weather right now, my hair is pretty much doomed. Maybe you'll have better luck than me. 

Great loose wave hair tutorials here and here. P.S. I always use curling irons with adjustable heat levels, which will help you avoid a situation like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment