Thursday, January 24, 2013

madewell + layered necklaces

So, in case you didn't hear, Madewell is having a promo-- extra 40% off sale items thru January 28th (use code: LOVE40). The problem is, you have to really stalk the site if you want to snag something, because everything sells out quickly. I've seen a few new items added to the sale section throughout the week, but mostly they keep lowering the sale price on the last of what they cannot sell.

I did happen to order a few items last week. It was one of those "I'm up at 3am and have nothing to do so I'll shop online" impulse buys. That maybe happens often. Anyway, I just received my order a couple days ago and, let me just say, my clicking finger didn't disappoint.

Today was all gloomy, rainy, and depressing. Yet, it did not stop me from wearing one of my new sweaters. After all, I did receive some new baubles last week I've been dying to wear. 3am purchases unite!

sweater: Madewell || pants: J. Brand [similar: here] || boots: Bandolino

Bauble of the Day: Brushed Tab Strand and Black Mesh Pearl Bib from BaubleBar. These are my most recent BaubleBar purchases and I am obsessed. Usually, I'm a one statement necklace per day kind of girl. But I couldn't help it! There's something about these two necklaces together that makes me swoon a little bit. And because I have no shortage of sparkle, I may have also thrown on the Ice Cluster Studs (no longer available on site), as well. They are kind of my favorite earrings ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment