Tuesday, January 8, 2013

chambray glam

Every wardrobe should contain at least one chambray shirt. And mine, I love. It's not like all the other chambray shirts I've seen floating around. This one is soft and absolutely comfortable. Right up my alley. There are a few different color options, but I chose the Grey-Glacier. It's a perfectly muted blue-grey color that can be worn with dark denim without looking awkward (always a plus).

Citizens Leggings || Bandolino Riding Boots || chambray button down 

Bauble of the Day: Beaded Bloom Bib from BaubleBar. You know me, I can't help but glam up my basic chambray shirt a bit. I actually spotted this EXACT same necklace at J. Crew last week for $42 or $44 (something like that). The point of my story is that I got this necklace from BaubleBar for $20. Did I already mention today that I love BaubleBar?

I also put on a couple other simple pieces of jewelry to go with my statement necklace: the Gorjana Kensington Ring and Alphabet Stud Earrings. I went a little Gorjana crazy over the holidays. I just think Gorjana gold is fabulous and the pieces are extremely well made. Over the holidays they had insane sales, so now I finally have a pretty decent Gorjana collection.

All in all, I love chambray, but of course the only way I'll wear it is if I can add a little bit of sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment